Apply at ICLS Offices or at Proyecto Ayuda Legal, or at the San Bernardino Court Resource
Center at the Central Courthouse, 351 North Arrowhead in San Bernardino
Inland Counties Legal Services provides free civil legal assistance to seniors
who are 60 years or older who reside in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
- Network of Care: Network of Care is a comprehensive,
Internet-based community resource for the elderly and people with disabilities, including their caregivers and service providers.
- Access to Legal Assistance:
- Seniors who are low-income, 75 years of age or older, non or
limited-English speaking, homebound, live alone or who are disabled, chronically ill, or functionally impaired
receive priority in service.
- Elder Abuse: We give priority to elder abuse cases, including matters
involving financial, emotional and mental abuse as well as physical abuse, and help seniors with government and
- Legal Information: Our advocates will meet with senior groups and make
presentations on legal topics. Contact the branch office nearest you and ask for
the managing attorney.
- Legal Assistance:
- Health Care: We assist with MediCal and MediCare and prepare powers of
attorney (advanced health care directive)
- Estate Planning: We advise on small estates and prepare simple wills
in appropriate cases
- Housing (mobile home park tenancies, evictions, removing property
- Consumer fraud
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- To protect seniors from financial or physical abuse or:
- To obtain emergency medical benefits, spousal and child support
- Funding is provided by: